Friday, May 27, 2011

It's a little early...

It's a little early to say it's summer, but I'm excited it is warm and the count down to trips has begun.
It's a little early to be sad that my class has moved on and I know I'll miss those sweethearts. Well, maybe not too early for that.
It's a little early to have my pre-first-day-of-school nightmare where I'm in a new class and it is too small for desks and I have no plans. (Yes, I think I have a variation every year and first day off is WAY to early to start this mess)
It's a little too early to show you the entertainment center we have been working on, but I love it and can't wait to show you.
It's a little too early to say I've had a nice birthday because it is not until next week, but I've already enjoyed some birthday money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment