- Yes, I said "I'm is"..... and so does M in my class. Yikes. We are working on this.
- When Z does not take his medicine he goes bonkers and then may fall asleep on the floor.
- If Z does fall asleep I do not wake him up. :)
- Snow days make for interesting weeks
- Third graders still like stickers? Yes! I have to remind myself of this.
- Math game time is great! I love walking around and hearing, "Oh now I get it!"
- I enjoy talking to N at recess about the Memphis tigers or anything else he wants to chat about during the week. This week was about a rock he found because we have been learning about rocks.
- Most of my class plays along when Mrs. Thomas wants to sing some made-up song to remember things we are learning.
- Simon says is a really really great game to practice good listening. "Don't be last and don't be loud"
- Changing schools, grades, administration and things every year is no fun. I would sure love to be at a school where I could stay. I would also really like to teach the same grade for more than a year. Only God knows where I will be next year so for now I just have to enjoy the little moments in my class and learn along with them.
The Weekend Dish: 6/24/2017
1 day ago