We have the internet again! This time it's at the new house!!!! YAY! Now I am off to get some food for the party Monday to celebrate! If you would like to come by you are all welcome to stop and see the house. I will be posting pictures later. :)
Almost too tired to blog Almost ready to move in the house Almost finished with another year of school Almost ready to cut my hair myself because it is so needed Almost summer Almost my birthday Almost bought a vase today for over the fireplace
Just a few days of work with students until summer break!! They are all about as ready as I am for a break. It is about this time or year where I am so ready to see them go but get sad when I think about them not coming back to me. :( I do love those little stinkers.
There has also been a lot of work done on our house these past weeks. I tried to take a few before shots and will be so pleased to post after shots when it gets done. Almost all of the rooms have been painted and we are almost ready to move more in!! (We have already been taking kitchen things over and the couch is in too) Well, I hope you are all enjoying the last few weeks of May!!
If you would like free you need to get signed up for a give away from The Personalized Peacock! Go here for details and rules. You should also just go look at the website because you may have a baby shower to go to this summer and what a cute place to get a sweet gift! They have some cute, cute things so enjoy!
Thank you Annie for the "I love your blog" award! Annie and I have known each other for... I don't know but it has been a long time. We have roomed together, played banjo and mandolin together, sang together, and oh so much more. She has a wonderful spirit and her blog is from the heart. Check it out!
So in response to the award I'll share some things I love.
1. I love Alex, tons. :)
2. I love how when I need encouragement or a slap in the face God's Word has it for me. It has everything you will need for every season of life.
3. I love my family and how it has grown adding those that came with Alex. They are all unique with their talents and gifts and all so fun to be around.
4. I love having such sweet friends! It is funny how your friends change a little as you grow but they are all so great!
5. I love to sing! I have not been doing enough of this lately.
6. My new house!!! I can't wait until I get to sleep there! (We are still painting and getting things all set up for now)
7. Teaching. Yes, I know that I do not love all of the things that come with it all the time, but I really do love hearing things like my sweet students excited about learning. We left the computer lab Wednesday and I heard one girl say to her friend, "That was so fun! I was just clicking and learning, and clicking and learning!" It was worth taking a little more time that day to have a lesson they could use on the computers.
8. Lady bugs. I think they are cute and I think I am going to put some prints from this book on the walls in my kitchen.
9. Summer!! teaching was on this list but I also really love not teaching in the summer!! 15 teaching days to go!
10. Cookies. Best dessert ever.
Yeah I know these are not all the same level of love but here they are! Have a great week everyone!