Thank you Annie for the "I love your blog" award! Annie and I have known each other for... I don't know but it has been a long time. We have roomed together, played banjo and mandolin together, sang together, and oh so much more. She has a wonderful spirit and her blog is from the heart. Check it out!
So in response to the award I'll share some things I love.
1. I love Alex, tons. :)
2. I love how when I need encouragement or a slap in the face God's Word has it for me. It has everything you will need for every season of life.
3. I love my family and how it has grown adding those that came with Alex. They are all unique with their talents and gifts and all so fun to be around.
4. I love having such sweet friends! It is funny how your friends change a little as you grow but they are all so great!
5. I love to sing! I have not been doing enough of this lately.
6. My new house!!! I can't wait until I get to sleep there! (We are still painting and getting things all set up for now)
7. Teaching. Yes, I know that I do not love all of the things that come with it all the time, but I really do love hearing things like my sweet students excited about learning. We left the computer lab Wednesday and I heard one girl say to her friend, "That was so fun! I was just clicking and learning, and clicking and learning!" It was worth taking a little more time that day to have a lesson they could use on the computers.
8. Lady bugs. I think they are cute and I think I am going to put some prints from this book on the walls in my kitchen.
9. Summer!! teaching was on this list but I also really love not teaching in the summer!! 15 teaching days to go!
10. Cookies. Best dessert ever.
Yeah I know these are not all the same level of love but here they are! Have a great week everyone!