Monday, August 30, 2010

Teaching Taking Over



After I wrote that title it made me think of Pinky asking what they were going to do for the day ha! (I should have said Teaching is taking over, but it made me laugh so I kept it)
No, I'm not teaching how to take over the world, but teaching is taking mine! My principle told us we need to teach like our hair is on fire. This just about describes my week. Lots of hours after school, working through lunch and staying up late.

On a more positive note. A student who has been acting..... like a verbal 1 year old? Had a wonderful day!! Lets hope he keeps it up. Oh and I really do have a great class!!
Curtain shopping will just have to wait until Thanksgiving break :)

1 comment:

  1. I like that...teach like your hair's on fire...I'll have to tell Becca, she works in a class of 2 year olds.

    ReplyDelete