Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guest Bedroom

One of my nephews was over Monday and Tuesday of this week and was the first to take a nap in the guest bedroom. Because it was actually being used I thought it was time to hang the pictures that were leaning on the walls. This is the room where our bedroom furniture will go when/ if we get new stuff for us. I have not really liked this room all that much until today. Why? Because it looked like this when we got the house. The wall paper was in pieces and took some work to get off. After that the paint color was not right and then we had this old broken futon frame and that was about it for the room. *sigh*
Well we got a new futon frame and the wall color ended up matching the futon cover we already had. Today I put the pictures on the wall and I like how it turned out after all! Here are a few after pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment: