Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Preschool

The class I am helping with at V.B.S. is a preschool class and I am the one who gets to tell them the Bible story. I only plan for about 10 mins. because I know their attention span can only last for so long. I am shocked by how well they listen! Today it was about God's Word being surprising and they were so cute listening for me to say "but then..." and they got to shout "surprise!" It was fun fun and who knows what they will remember tomorrow but it is fun to teach something to 30 little excited listeners. Yeah I said 30... they love us what can I say.

This picture is because I like the posts with the pictures and not really because it goes with the post at all. It was on my computer and yes I like to ride on top instead of in the car. I still feel this size.

1 comment:

  1. hahah! very cute! i always wanted one of those cars!

    ReplyDelete