Monday, September 24, 2012

Ch ch ch changes

I am making some changes and going to take care of a few things that have been on my to do list for some time. 1. I need new shoes for working out. I have been making an effort and being more active and need some shoes to go with that. I usually would buy any other kind of shoe before a running shoe because they are pricy and I would rather have boots. :) 2. We finally wrote down what days are what chores around the house and I know not everyone needs that, but it is good for me to look at it in writing. 3. I think I may have come up with a flooring solution to rid our stairs of gross carpet and our loft area! Alex actually liked my idea and it looks like it may be my after Christmas project or spring break project. I know that seems far off, but it feels good to have a time frame for when it is gone. Someday I'll show you those old yuck stairs. Just take my word for it now. 4. We are going on a mission trip together! We are saving and I am working extra hours to get ready for this great opportunity.

Have a great week everyone!

I'll leave you with a photo from our fun weekend a little while back when we had three handsome nephews over.

1 comment: