Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to Survive 4th Grade

I am just about ready for school to start and I thought I would share this with you. I had my kids answer questions for next year students about how to survive 4th grade at the end of the year. Here are some answers that made me smile or laugh out loud.
The teacher loves it when ...
"you say, I will never give up"
"you understand what she is teaching"
"you complement her and she loves Memphis Tigers so give her a Memphis T-shirt"
"May" (really? HA)
You will surely get in trouble when...
"you talk back and Mrs. Thomas gives you the eye" (She also included a picture that was super cute)
The greatest thing about 4th grade is...
"Seeing friends and teachers who care about you"
"Having Mrs. Thomas for a teacher" (brownie points)

One student also left an additional note on the back.
"Dear 3rd graders,
I hope you will have the time of your lives and have a good year.
a 4th grader, M*****

p.s. DO NOT get Miss. ####"


No comments:

Post a Comment