Here are some gentle reminders I wish to share
1. Send your child to school even if you "don't have a lot of gas" or "don't have clean clothes"
2. Send your child with more that a Kit-Kat for lunch
3. If you send your child with a note with details for after school plans, please do not expect the teacher to magically know if you change said plans. (p.s. yelling does not get you to the doctor or where ever you are going any faster)
4. If your child comes home talking about being bullied TELL THEM TO TELL THE TEACHER
5. Let your teacher know BEFORE you want them moved from the classroom.
6. Do not say your child doesn't know better when he/she does not follow directions in class (I understand there are exceptions to this rule but be realistic)
7. If your child is on medication then please don't send them to school without it if at all possible.
8. Hug your child more than once a day
9. Tell them they can be whatever they want to be no matter where they came from or poor choices others have made.
10. Be nice to your child's teacher because they spend a LOT of time with your child and they really do care about them too.
In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years. ~Jacques Barzun <-- I'll try to remenber this as I go into a new day tomorrow.
7 decorating essentials to have in every room
5 hours ago