Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas shopping?



Christmas shopping is fun and overwhelming at the same time. I want to get just the right gift and show how much I care and not spend all the money. :) I guess that is the goal for most people. I have started the idea list and gotten a few things here and there so far. I think this is also different when you are married and have two families that do things differently are trying to figure things out. Yes, I understand that this is Christmas #4 together (engaged year included) and this should be easier by now. This year I am going to try to make a few gifts and that makes me excited and makes me want to have an ALL DIY CHRISTMAS... but I don't think that would fly.
Have you started shopping yet? Are you making your Black Friday list? Are you trying to ignore that Christmas is coming until after we make it to Thanksgiving?

p.s. I LOVE Thanksgiving so much it may be at the top of my holiday list. I think it may be all the eating


No comments:

Post a Comment